Saturday, August 1, 2009

Alice.com... Not a Search n Win Site - But, Very Cool Indeed!

Alice.com...

I thought you might be interested in an online service called Alice.com. I use Alice, and I think it's a great way to buy household essentials (stuff like trash bags, dish soap, and toilet paper) and avoid the chore of running to the store for these goods. It saves lots of time and everything is shipped to my door free.

If you are interested, click on the link below to sign up, and you’ll get a $10 credit in your account after you spend at least $50 on the site.
http://www.alice.com/referral/4B55A643

Well, I just received my package from Alice.com. UPS. 2 days to get here!

The box came nicely packaged with air pillows inside. I ordered

Glad Press n Seal 70 ft - $2.63
Kleenex 200 ct. - $1.83 each w/ .60 coupon
Always unscented painty liners $3.41 w/ $1 coupon
Olay renew Cleanser $4.89 w/ $1 coupon
Suave conditiner (22.5 oz) $1.79 w/ .25 coupon
Reynolds oven age 5 ct. - $2.33
Frosted miniwheets (18 oz) $3.79
Bounty Paper Towels 8 ct - $6.82 w/ .25 coupon
I ordered multiples of some the above items... Spent $41.89 and they have free shipping.

Perhaps, if I use Alice.com to do some of my shopping, it will cut down on impulse shopping and I'll save even more. As a working girl, I think this is pretty cool.

Check it out ..

No comments:

Post a Comment